Looking To Sell Your San Diego Home?
What to Expect When You Sell Your House With Steele San Diego Homes
We know that selling your house can be a very stressful and confusing process. That is why we aim to make it as seamless and enjoyable as possible for you. We realize that everyone has specific needs for his or her unique circumstance, and that is why we personalize each one of our marketing strategies for your individual house-selling situation.
We value clear communication and quick response time, which is why it is our goal to get your house sold as quickly as possible for the highest reasonable price point. We want to be sure we are always on the same page and able to touch base as often as necessary.
When you choose to work with Steele San Diego Homes, it is our promise to provide you with the best real estate experience possible.
- For every client, we commit to serving you with open communication, impeccable work ethic and top-notch service. If, for any reason, we feel that we can not provide you with an exceptional experience, we will not take you on as our client.
- When we mutually agree to work with each other, we count on you as much as you count on us. We love working our tails off for clients because we are committed to working with each other. However, if at any point through the process working with us no longer feels like a great fit, we can have a simple, open conversation and part ways.
- We always have your best interest in mind, regardless of the consequence. If you feel as though working with someone else will serve you better, that’s great! We will respect and support your decision.
Our 6-Step Process to Selling Your San Diego Home
- Building a Foundation – Find a reputable realtor who is a great fit for you. Next, assess your financials and find a lender. We’re happy to find a lender who will work with you, if you prefer.
- Researching the Market – We perform a walkthrough of your home and conduct an analysis of the current market in your area to help determine a list price and marketing strategy.
- Preparing for a Sale – We finalize your marketing plan, schedule a professional photo shoot, and prepare your house for viewings
- Negotiating Offers – We negotiate your purchase offers, sign a purchase sale agreement, and open escrow and order title
- Closing the Sale – We manage all the moving pieces throughout the transaction, negotiate, coordinate and complete any requested repairs, and then have the buyer schedule their final walkthrough.
- The Final Stages – We help to tie up any loose ends and once the buyer’s money has been transferred and the transaction has recorded, it’s time to celebrate!
Why Should You Work With Us Instead of Someone Else?
We care about making a genuine connection with every one of our clients and enjoy providing the ultimate personalized home selling experience.
We love to use cutting-edge technology to make your house visible to a multitude of prospects. We are experienced with creating 360-degree video tours so that people can get a good feel for your property before ever stepping foot inside.
We will be there with you every step of the way while you are selling your house. We love what we do and it is important to us that every step of the process goes smoothly for you while selling your property. We want to ensure that you get the best price for your house and that you will have an overall excellent experience working with us.
Think we would be a good fit to work with?
We would love to hear from you!
How Successful Have We Been In The Past?
With our large investor network and powerful marketing campaigns, we close deals quickly.
We got a property in La Mesa from listing to escrow in just 8 days of being on the market and received 104% of the asking price.
Within a week of listing a home in Redwood Village, we received 5 offers and sold the home for 109% of the listing price.
Discover how we can help you sell your home for top dollar with our on-demand webinar.
Don’t just take our word for it though, listen to the testimonials from other highly satisfied clients we have worked with in the past!
“John & Melissa recently helped us sell our condo and buy a house. Though it was tricky with all the simultaneous moving parts, they did everything they could to make it go smoothly. They know the industry well and love what they do, and it shows with all the hard work they put into helping you buy and/or sell your home(s).” – Phillip & Azalee Britanabe
“I was recently faced with a difficult and unexpected real estate situation in San Diego after a family member passed away. On top of the difficulties dealing with the estate, I was living in Colorado, a thousand miles from where this home was located. Not knowing where to turn, I reached out to a friend that still lived in the area, Lana Powers who owns a real estate investment company, Integrity Home Solutions Group, along with her partner, Andrew Cole. Being my friends, they wanted to ensure that I would get the most for my home, despite all of the issues that the property had. They advised that I meet with John and Melissa Steele, who they mentioned had a large network, and a ton of energy and experience despite their age. While meeting with both John and Melissa along with Lana and Andrew, they laid out the different options that were available based on my situation. We all agreed that listing the home would give me the best result and John and Melissa knew exactly how they were going to get it done, and fast. I needed to sell as soon as possible to avoid a potential foreclosure!
They got everything together that night and the property hit the market the next day. Within 3 days, they had gotten over 25 offers, and I accepted an offer that was $75,000 over asking price and closed in 3 days, fast enough to close before month end and save the home for foreclosure! I was ecstatic at the results and was blown away by how quickly they were able to relieve me of this nightmare situation that I had been dealing with for weeks. From the time I first met them, to the time I sold the home (actually sold and handed the keys off, not just accepted an offer), it took 9 days! What could have been a massive headache ended up being a breeze as John and Melissa handled everything. I would highly recommend Steele San Diego Homes to anyone thinking of buying or selling, I could not be more impressed!!!”
– Terese Duesberg Larson
“They were extremely organized, professional and had great communication throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend John and Melissa to anyone who is thinking of buying or selling and I plan on working with them again in the future!” – Chris LaBarbiera
“John & Melissa are an incredible team! They really worked with me to make selling my house a smooth and seamless process. I got over asking price and couldn’t be happier with my experience! Thanks John & Melissa!” – Jenna Klepper
“We used Melissa and John and are very happy we did. They sold our house for much more than expected and closed the deal with few if any hiccups. They have a great system in place, their implementation was flawless, and their negotiation skills were tough nosed and favorable. If you have a home to sell, consider the Steeles. You will not regret it.” – Patrick and Laura De La Torre
Want to work with us?
Send us a message or give us a call!